Dock Charger Wi-Fi Camera
In today’s high-tech environment no home or business is without a cell phone charger so what better place to discreetly hide an HD Wi-Fi security camera? The Dock Charger Wi-Fi Camera blends in perfectly with any home or workplace environment. Not only can you charge all iPhones that use the lightning connector, but you can also record video on a memory card (not included) or connect it to WI-FI and stream live video to your smartphone or tablet anywhere in the world!
When you turn on the notification feature, you can receive a text or email with a picture whenever the camera detects motion. You will know immediately if someone enters your office, bedroom, or gets too close to your safe, jewelry box, or gun cabinet and you can log in to the free application to view live video. With the motion detection feature, the camera will only record when movement is detected which saves storage space on the memory card and eliminates the need to sift through hours of blank video.
Unlike battery-powered hidden cameras this model is AC-powered so you never have to worry about running out of power right before an important event occurs. The camera lens on the front is impossible to see yet delivers crystal clear, wide-angle, high definition 1080P video, or 1-megapixel photos.
- Motion detection & real-time notifications
- Dock charger with the lightning connector can be used for charging and syncing your iPhone
- 1080 Full HD wide-angle video
- Invisible camera lens
- Micro SD loop recording
- Supports up to 64GB memory card (not included)
- AC powered
- Time and date stamp
- Motion-activated recording to SD card (not included) and notification via text or email
- Free App
- System Requirements: iPad Touch, iPhone, or iPad with iOS 6.0 or higher or Android with version 5.0 or higher; WiFi router with an internet connection
- Dock Charger WiFi Camera
- Quick Installation Guide
- Power Adapter