Key Hider Diversion Safes
SagStone Diversion Safes – A great hide a key safe. Many people hide a spare key in case the need ever arises that they are accidentally locked out of their home. Anyone looking for a hidden key will look under welcome mats, mailboxes, flower pots, and other areas close to the door. Place the safe a good distance away from your door among other similar rocks to put the odds in your favor to have a spare key when needed and to help keep anyone from finding your key. The diversion safe has been used to hide valuables successfully since before World War One.
This Stone Look Interior dimensions of safe 1 ¼” x 2 ¼” x ¾”
UPC - 747670400203
The Sprinkler Head Key Holder is made to look like a real sprinkler system head so it looks real and no one will ever suspect your hiding place. Whether you are keeping an extra key handy for yourself or leaving money or small documents for someone else, this is the ideal outdoor safe spot. The Sprinkler Key Hider is waterproof and virtually indestructible!
- Realistic look - made to match a real sprinkler head
- Waterproof and virtually indestructible
- Enough room for keys, spare money or a small document
- Only you will know where it is!
- Attach your keys to the included key chain and screw into the sprinkler head so you don't have to reach around in the dark
- Internal Measurement 2.5" x 1.5" inches
- UPC - 747670402689